|Copyright © 2005 Lebanon County Association of REALTORS®
989 Quentin Rd. Suite 1, Lebanon, PA 17042 / Phone: (717) 272-6126 / Fax: (717) 270-5668
Contact Us at: Kelly@lebanon-realtors.com
ASSOCIATION of REALTORS®
Association is to the doctor. It is a force of good. It is a force for the betterment of its practitioners and the public they serve. In
such an association there are crystallized rules of conduct, the guides and standards of stern discipline, which proclaim to
the community the sense of integrity and the high qualities and ideals which you demand and which characterize the service
of men of good will engaged in an honorable profession.”
A major benefit for Affiliate Members is their opportunity for continuing contact with Members of the real estate industry in the
Membership meetings are usually held on the first Wednesday of each month (except June, August, & December) at
local restaurants. The meetings are luncheon meetings and cost $18.00 with advance reservations. The meeting begins at
12:00 noon and is followed by a brief business session and program. These meetings usually adjourn by 1:30 p.m.
- Daily e-newsletter titled 'PAR Just Listed', published by the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® (with optional
- BOARD BRIEFS, the monthly newsletter of the Lebanon County Association and a monthly calendar of upcoming
events and meetings. (Advertising opportunities are available… please inquire!)
- Participation on most Association Committees.
- The Central PA Blood Bank. Free blood replacement
- SPECIAL SOCIAL EVENTS, such as the Annual Golf Tournament & Dinner (June), the Annual Picnic (October), Annual
Benefit Auction (October – Benefits Habitat for Humanity of Lebanon), and the Annual Christmas Dinner-Dance.
- Credit Union membership in the Lebanon Federal Credit Union available to any Association Member.
- Your name and company will be listed on the "Affiliates" page of our website.